In these Terms and Conditions:-
"Salop Leisure", "Company", "we", "us" or" "our" means Salop Leisure Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 02865955 and whose registered office is at Emstrey, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY5 6QS; and
"you" or "your" means you as the user of our Website and/or the buyer of any of our goods.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect any of your rights as a consumer under any applicable legislation.
Salop Leisure reserves the right to amend this legal notice at any time and you should check these Terms and Conditions each time you use this Website to review the current legal notice.
You are permitted to print and download the contents of and the materials available through this Website for your own personal use in connection with your use of this Website, and you may not copy, reproduce or commercially exploit any such materials or contents unless you comply with the following:
- no content or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used independently from accompanying text;
- Salop Leisure's copyright and trademark notices appear in all copies which may be downloaded.
- Unless otherwise stated, all other intellectual property rights in or relating to the design of this Website and its contents and all materials made available as part of your use of this Website (including without limitation source code software, web pages, content, databases, graphics, photographs, music, sounds, videos and all other digital products used for the construction and maintenance of this Website) are owned by Salop Leisure and will continue to belong to us or, as appropriate, the third parties who licence us to use them. Your use of extracts from this Website, other than in accordance with the points above, for any purpose, is a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system, or service, without Salop Leisure's prior written permission.
Salop Leisure shall endeavour to ensure that this Website is available without interruption. However, access to this Website may be interrupted or suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair, updating or for reasons, events or circumstances beyond our control, and for such time as deemed appropriate. Salop Leisure will not be liable for any kind of loss or damage incurred by you or any other person if, for any reason, this Website is unavailable for any period at any time.
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to refuse access to or change the content of our Website, reject any order or terminate any account you may open with us.
You must not use our Website for any unlawful purpose or activity. You are prohibited from posting on, or transmitting through this Website, any material:
which is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, harmful, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may otherwise cause offence;
for which you have not obtained all necessary licences, permissions and/or approvals;
which incites the commission of a criminal offence and/or would give rise to civil liability in England or Wales or any other country in the world where access to this Website can be obtained or;
which is technically harmful or destructive to any third party (including but not limited to software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, harmful code, corrupted data or any other malicious software, data or program).
You may not subject this Website to any form of misuse and in particular you shall not obtain unauthorised access to or modify computer material, either with or without intent, to commit or facilitate commission of further offences in accordance with the Computer Misuse Act 1990 or any statutory re-enactment thereof.
Salop Leisure will fully co-operate with any government body, law enforcement agency or court of law which may order instruct or direct us to disclose the identity, or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the law.
Links to Other Websites
Any links to third-party websites, on this Website, are provided solely for your convenience. Salop Leisure does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or availability of such third party websites; nor do we endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and Salop Leisure shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of, or reliance on, the contents of the third party websites. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
If you linked to this Website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and that you:
- do not remove, distort, amend or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Salop Leisure logo;
- do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- do not in any way imply that Salop Leisure is endorsing any third party products or services other than its own;
- do not misrepresent your relationship with Salop Leisure nor make any misrepresentation or false statements about the company;
- do not otherwise use any of Salop Leisure's trade marks, displayed on this Website, without express written permission;
- do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- ensure that your website does not contain content that is obscene, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or any other third party rights or which otherwise fails to comply with any laws and regulations applicable to websites.
- You shall fully and effectually indemnify and keep indemnified Salop Leisure for any loss, damage, fees or other expenses suffered by it or any other party engaged by or acting on behalf of Salop Leisure (whether or not involved in creating, producing maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of the Company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them as a result of your failure to comply with your obligations.
Certain Website services will require registration, and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved log in name and password ("Password Details"). All Password Details and other information you supply on this Website must be accurate and complete. We may in our absolute discretion withdraw all Password Details. Your Password Details are exclusive to you, cannot be transferred to anyone else and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. If you become aware of any misuse of your Password Details or have any concerns regarding them, you must inform us immediately (please see Contact Details section below for more information and full contact details)
Each registration is for a single user only and Salop Leisure does not permit you to share your user name and password with any third party nor with multiple users on a network.
Salop Leisure accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused to you and/or any third party by your failure to keep your password secure.
Salop Leisure reserves the right to provide you with details of any existing or future services via e-mail marketing. If you wish to opt out you may do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to the Company at the following address:
Salop Leisure Ltd (Head Office)
or via our Contact Us form.
The Company will not supply your details or e-mail address to any third party unless required by law to do so.
Salop Leisure may alter products, services and prices, described in the Website, at any time without notice. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information on this Website is accurate, but we make no representation or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding the contents or availability of this Website, that it will be error free or timely, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. We will not be liable to you for any loss or corruption of any data or material uploaded or transmitted through this Website nor for any kind of loss or damage incurred arising from any action taken in reliance on any material or information contained on this Website.
Salop Leisure provides you with this Website on the basis that it excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which might otherwise have effect in relation to this Website.
We do not warrant that the functionality of this Website will be free of any defect and/or virus.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Salop Leisure, any other party engaged by or acting on behalf of Salop Leisure (whether or not involved in creating, producing maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of the Company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them will not be liable in any way (including for breach of contract or negligence) for:-
- loss of any kind of profit, income, contracts, anticipated savings, use of money or other benefits; or
- business interruption or loss of any kind of production or goodwill; or
- any loss or corruption of data; or
- any costs, expenses or liability to any third party incurred by you; or
- any other financial loss, liability, damage, costs or expenses incurred by you arising directly in the natural and ordinary course or indirectly from or in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website.
Websites linked to this Website, or the material on such Websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any Websites linked to this Website. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused solely by Salop Leisure's negligence;
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on this Website, results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of computer hardware, software, programs or data, you assume all costs thereof. Furthermore Salop Leisure shall not be liable if your use of this Website results in the need for repair or maintenance of computer hardware, software, programs or data.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Statement from Salop Leisure Ltd
Due to continuous development, Salop Leisure reserves the right to alter, or amend, any details published on this Website without notice.
All goods [and services] are supplied in accordance with our standard terms and conditions of supply.